Last April our youngest child Alyla turned 4. Most of the time our children want their birthday's to take place at Chuck E Cheese or Pump it Up but she wanted to have her birthday at home. She loves Minnie Mouse so I decided to get creative, but since I have 5 children there is not always a lot of time to create my vision.
      I love the traditional colors for Minnie Mouse and I wasn't  thrilled about going to the store and purchasing all the pink and white polka dot Minnie items which most stores carry. So with the help of Etsy.com I was able to order a printable kit to use for her party. It had banners, water bottle labels, circle labels (which I cut out and taped to toothpicks for the cupcakes), etc.. I then ordered some balloons, table clothes, and ribbon on amazon.com ( I am a Prime member so I get free two day shipping on any Prime products).

Etsy.com party kit can be purchase now at www.printablepartydesigns.com



      For the Candy buffet I picked up random sized glass containers and scoops from Marshalls, Home Goods, and Party City ( I later repurposed some of the glass containers in my powder room, they now hold cotton balls and q-tips). I also cut out some of the pintable labels and glued them to some candy bags I picked up at party city. The kids all filled up a bag of candy to take home with them. The Minnie Mouse faces are die cuts I also ordered through Etsy.com



       I also found this dress through Etsy.com but they have now relocated to www.RocknBabyBoutique.com . That is my mom in the picture with Alyla.

   I started picking things up and ordering about 6 weeks prior to the birthday. Purchasing everything at once would have been difficult for my budget.  Everything for this party was very easy to put together and all of the guests, big and small, really enjoyed the dessert buffet!