I saw a picture of ornaments on Pinterest that I just had to make for my little boy. He lives in a home with 4 little girls so I like to do something special for him from time to time. The kid sure has to deal with a lot of girl drama! He is definitely all boy though. He loves monster trucks, pirate swords, and of course Superheroes! I always make time to watch a movie with him like Thor, Captain America, etc. I have to say that I have come to enjoy them myself or maybe that's just because I know how much he enjoys them. This project was especially fun for me because my little guy got to help.

Items needed:
Craft paint (in the colors of your choosing)
Clear glass ornaments with removable tops ( I purchase mine from Hobby Lobby)
Glue ( I used Hodge Podge)
Paper ( I printed the logos I found online on plain paper)
Empty toilet paper roll ( I used it to set the ornaments on to dry)

Remove the metal piece from the top of the ornament.


You are going to use an empty toilet paper roll as a place for the ornaments to sit and dry. I didn't have enough so I cut some of them in half.
Pour your desired color into the ornament.

Then you are going to roll the paint around in the ornament until all the inside surface is covered with paint.
 

I printed logos I found on the internet to plain white paper.







Put glue on the back side of the paper and then stick it onto your ornament.

Let them hang upside down so that all the excess paint can run out and the ornaments dry.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
xo,
Brittany