Oh the New Year is coming! It is kind of like a new beginning. People making New Year's resolutions and vowing to make this year better than the last.  I really don't have a New Year's resolution but I always have the same goals like being healthy, more organized, hold on to less, etc.... While getting ready to celebrate New Year's Eve with my  family I decided to bring you a simple  DIY project.  This DIY Confetti stemware project is as simple as it gets and requires very few materials. 
You need: 
Stemware of your choice 
sharpie paint pen




I taped off a section where I wanted to write 2014 so that I could make sure I got it straight and the numbers all the same size.



I then just drew the numbers on with the pen.  Then I just made random dots at the top of the gals to create the confetti effect.
This project was so easy I literally did it in bed! I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!
xo,
Brittany